Operational Auditor [HYBRID]
Company: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Operational Auditor [HYBRID] AddThis Sharing Buttons Share to
Facebook Share to Twitter Share to LinkedIn Share to Email App
- Job ID: 71037744
- Job Family: Audit
- Location: Rosemead, CA US
- Other Locations:Job Description
Join the Clean Energy Revolution Become an Operational Auditor at
Southern California Edison (SCE) and build a better tomorrow. This
Senior Auditor position will be in the Operational Audits division
within SCE's Audits Services Department. In this job, you'll be a
critical team member on highly complex, sensitive and/or
specialized audit engagements that have a major significance/risk
to the Company. In some cases, you will independently lead audits.
Provide input to audit management and senior management based on an
independent assessment of the system of internal controls,
reliability of operating information, and compliance with
regulatory requirements including applicable laws and the corporate
standards of conduct. Based on results of the audit field work
auditors develop recommendations that strengthen internal controls,
enhance compliance, reduce risks, and improve operations for
inclusion in audit reports to senior management. As an Operational
Auditor, your work will help power our planet, reduce carbon
emissions and create cleaner air for everyone. Are you ready to
take on the challenge to help us build the future? A day in the
life - Get ready to think big, work smart and shine bright!
- Executing and conducting audit assignments. Support and
occasionally lead, audits as assigned following a four-phase
approach: Planning, Fieldwork, Reporting, and Follow Up.
- During the audit - work collaboratively with client
organizations to assess risks, develop a work program, prioritize
and schedule work activities to support concurrent projects,
perform analysis, and document audit results, observations and
recommendations. Present findings to management, including senior
management and executives as needed.
- May perform audits in other divisions of Audit Services, such
as Finance and Contracts and Information Technology.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering (Civil, Mechanical,
Electrical, Chemical, Industrial), Occupational Health and Safety,
or related field.
- Five or more years of experience in auditing or related
functions such as (Compliance, Risk Management, Quality Assurance,
- Experience evaluating internal controls, processes for
implementation, operational effectiveness and efficiency, and
compliance with laws and regulations. -
- The successful candidate must commit in writing to obtaining
the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) within three years of hire if
they don't possess one of the certifications listed in the
preferred section below. The preferred
- Experience in engineering, safety programs, and/or
- Certification such as CIA, Certified Public Accountant
- Master's degree in Business, Engineering, Occupational Health
and Safety, or related field.
- Demonstrated experience with data analytics including:
- Developing models to support the audit process.
- Identification of data flows from large Enterprise Resource
Planning environments for audit testing.
- Analysis of complex sets of data using Microsoft Excel
functions (including Pivot tables and other formula).
- Analysis of data using analytics software (ACL, Tableau,
- Ability to synthesize data into findings and effectively
communicate conclusions. You should know
- Work Mode: When a return-to-office date has been determined,
this position's work mode is hybrid. The employee will report to an
SCE facility for a set number of days with the option to work
remotely on the remaining days. Unless otherwise noted, employees
are required to reside in the state of California. Further details
of this work mode will be discussed at the interview stage.
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information
related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and
hiring process, and more!
- This position requires testing and applicants who are
identified to continue through the selection process will be
invited to test via email. Please access our Information Guides ,
to reference Edison Individual Contributor Workstyles test 8203.
Candidates who have previously passed these assessment(s), in some
cases, may not need to retest again for this position.
- Position will require up to 20% traveling and being out in the
field throughout the SCE service territory. About Southern
The people at SCE don't just keep the lights on. Our mission is so
much bigger. We're fueling the kind of innovation that's changing
an entire industry, and quite possibly the planet. Join us and
create a future with cleaner energy, while providing our customers
with the safety and reliability they demand. At SCE, you'll have a
chance to grow personally and professionally, making a real impact
in Southern California and around the world. At SCE, we celebrate
our differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will
not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran status or any other protected status. We are
committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833)
Keywords: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL., Rosemead , Operational Auditor [HYBRID], Accounting, Auditing , Rosemead, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!