Facilities Construction Senior Program Manager [HYBRID]
Company: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL.
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Playing in picture-in-picture Like Add to Watch Later Share Clip
ID: 583635219 Delivery: application/vnd.vimeo.dash+json Embed Size:
514--289 Separate AV: true Dropped Frames: 0 / 0 - 0 Playhead /
Buffer: 0 / 0 / 0 Bandwidth: 0 (0 Kbps0 Kbps) 00:00 00:32 Quality
Auto Speed Normal Customize Preview This opens in a new window.
Facilities Construction Senior Program Manager [HYBRID] AddThis
Sharing Buttons Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to
LinkedIn Share to Email App
- Job ID: 71040927
- Job Family: Project Management
- Location: Rosemead, CA USJob Description
Join the Clean Energy Revolution Become a Facilities Construction
Senior Program Manager at Southern California Edison (SCE) and
build a better tomorrow. In this role, you'll report to the
Principal Manager of the CRE PMO, and provide program-level project
management leadership for departmental and enterprise-wide
projects. Focus is on developing key concepts and ultimately
implementing them into functional and operational reality. You'll
routinely handle project programming, planning and execution of
facility construction projects, while serving as the primary
integration point with strategic planning and facilities
management, finance and CRE's project and construction management
service providers. You will interface effectively with business
partners and all levels of management to build and sustain
relationships, develop/negotiate solutions and facilitate the
integration of business processes across the organization. As a
Facilities Construction Senior Program Manager, your work will help
power our planet, reduce carbon emissions and create cleaner air
for everyone. Are you ready to take on the challenge to help us
build the future? A day in the life - Get ready to think big, work
smart and shine bright!
- Manages the development and implementation of capital
construction projects within the specified program.
- Provides leadership, oversight and direction to outsource
vendor employees performing project management and field
- Facilitates project programming, business financial
justification, vendor selection/management, design development and
- Ensures projects are completed in accordance with established
policies, standards and regulatory guidelines.
- Provides consultative support to the Strategic Planning group,
Business Relationship Managers and clients during the project
Initiation phase, General Rate Case and Long Range Plan
- Evaluates and advises leadership on project scope,
prioritization, risk, cost and schedule.
- Tracks portfolio progress and presents project updates to
clients and senior leadership. Qualifications
- Ten (10) or more years of specific and/or combined experience
in project management, architecture, engineering and/or
- Three (3) or more years of experience managing multiple
concurrent projects or programs.
- Experience in strategic/operational project programming,
planning and financial analysis.
- Ability to build and maintain a safety-conscious work
environment. The preferred
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in architecture, engineering,
construction or relevant technical discipline.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or other project
management program certification.
- Experience with building code, regulatory and permitting
requirements, working knowledge of design, architecture and
- Experience managing a portfolio of high value capital
- Experience in acquisition, selection, contracting and
management of vendors and contractors.
- Working knowledge of MS Project, Excel and related applications
used in developing and managing project scheduling, forecasting and
cost control You should know
- When a return-to-office date has been determined, this
position's work mode is hybrid. The employee will report to an SCE
facility for a set number of days with the option to work remotely
on the remaining days. Unless otherwise noted, employees are
required to reside in the state of California. Further details of
this work mode will be discussed at the interview stage.
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information
related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and
hiring process, and more!
- This position requires testing and applicants who are
identified to continue through the selection process will be
invited to test via email. We invite you to visit our Candidate
Resource page for further information and to access information
guides. For Information Guides , please reference Edison Individual
Contributor Workstyles test 8203. Candidates who have previously
passed these assessment(s), in some cases, may not need to retest
again for this position.
- Relocation may apply to this position. About Southern
California Edison The people at SCE don't just keep the lights on.
Our mission is so much bigger. We're fueling the kind of innovation
that's changing an entire industry, and quite possibly the planet.
Join us and create a future with cleaner energy, while providing
our customers with the safety and reliability they demand. At SCE,
you'll have a chance to grow personally and professionally, making
a real impact in Southern California and around the world. At SCE,
we celebrate our differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity
Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
We are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833)
Keywords: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL., Rosemead , Facilities Construction Senior Program Manager [HYBRID], Accounting, Auditing , Rosemead, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!