Senior Tax Specialist [HYBRID]
Company: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Senior Tax Specialist [HYBRID] AddThis Sharing Buttons Share to
Facebook Share to Twitter Share to LinkedIn Share to Email App
- Job ID: 71041650
- Job Family: Finance / Accounting
- Location: Rosemead, CA US
- Salary: 75,800-113,600 Job Description
Join the Clean Energy Revolution This position will be in the Tax
department within Southern California Edison's (SCE) Corporate
Finance department. The successful candidate will assist with the
preparation of SCE and subsidiaries' property and sales tax returns
and payments, month end close activities, budget and forecasts, and
ad hoc assignments. A day in the life - Get ready to think big,
work smart and shine bright!
- Preparing state and local property and state sales tax
- Preparing associated payments related to property and sales tax
- Preparing month end close property tax accrual entries
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Assisting in audits by gathering supporting data and
- Providing guidance and information as needed to internal and
- Maintaining a safety conscious work environment by following
Edison safety protocols and work practices
- Participating in other responsibilities as assigned
- Five to Seven years of tax and/or accounting experience.
- Extensive experience with MS Excel.
- B.S Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Taxation or
- CPA Certification.
- Sales and property tax experience preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP, Sharepoint, Power Plan, and Alteryx a
- Ability to multitask, willingness to learn.
- Experience building and maintaining effective working
relationships with internal and external clients, co-workers, other
departments, and management. You should know--- Work Modes
Hybrid: When a return-to-office date has been determined, this
position's work mode is hybrid. The employee will report to an SCE
facility for a set number of days with the option to work remotely
on the remaining days. Unless otherwise noted, employees are
required to reside in the state of California. Further details of
this work mode will be discussed at the interview stage.
This position requires testing and applicants who are identified to
continue through the selection process will be invited to test via
email. We invite you to visit our Candidate Resource page for
further information and to access information guides. For
information guides, please reference test(s) (Test #8203).
Candidates who have previously passed these assessment(s), in some
cases, may not need to retest again for this position.
Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information
related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and
hiring process, and more! Work Location
The primary work location for this position is (Rosemead, CA);
however, the successful candidate may also be asked to work for an
extended amount of time at (alternate work location).
Relocation does not apply to this position. About Southern
The people at SCE don't just keep the lights on. Our mission is so
much bigger. We're fueling the kind of innovation that's changing
an entire industry, and quite possibly the planet. Join us and
create a future with cleaner energy, while providing our customers
with the safety and reliability they demand. At SCE, you'll have a
chance to grow personally and professionally, making a real impact
in Southern California and around the world. At SCE, we celebrate
our differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will
not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran status or any other protected status. We are
committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833)
Keywords: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL., Rosemead , Senior Tax Specialist [HYBRID], Accounting, Auditing , Rosemead, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!