L&D Administrative Clerk
Company: Panda Restaurant Group
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Summary of Job Descriptions:
The L&D Admin Clerk position is responsible for overseeing
University of Panda course administration and prepares GO
scorecards for senior leadership. This position may also coordinate
and collect input from Subject Matter Experts and course
participants on potential changes to training courses.
You'll get a chance to:
- Oversee all Univerity Of Panda course administration, including
selection and assignment of facilitators to conduct training and
coordination of scheduling and promotion of learning sessions;
capture participant feedback and record participation in courses in
the Plateau system.
- Coordinate and collect input from Subject Matter Experts and
responses to post-training feedback on potential changes to
- Prepare GO scorecard to inform senior leadership of associates'
cumulative participation and achievement, including GO course
- Provide Operations leadership with information on their
associates' progression through the GO courses and their
- Provide administrative support to the Learning & Development
programs, coordinating GO classes at the Support Center, scheduling
guest facilitators, and coordinating GO training agendas and
- Handle registration for GO classes.
- Process invoices for Learning and Development and tracks
spending versus budget for Director of Learning & Development.
- Process and track training bonuses.
How we reward you:
- Hybrid Work schedule
- 401K with company match
- Yearly bonus opportunity
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance *
- On-site fitness center, biometric screen, and flu shot
- Discounts at Panda restaurants, theme parks, and gym
- Paid time off starting at 15 days with 7 federal holidays
- Continuous education assistance and scholarships
- Income protection including Disability, Life and AD&D
- Bereavement leave*
- Benefits available for eligible permanent full time
Your background & experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, hospitality, or
- Minimum one to two years of experience in Learning &
Development and/or Operations, preferably in a retail/hospitality
- If hired, completion of annual store training
- If hired, must provide proof of full vaccination on your start
date, unless prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Full
vaccination means two weeks or more have passed after receiving the
second dose in a two-dose series, or more than two weeks after
receiving a single-dose vaccine. Examples of proof of full
vaccination include an original, photocopied, or digital completed
vaccination card which includes your name, type of vaccine
provided, and date of last dose administered.
Panda Strong since 1983
Founded in Glendale, California, we are now the largest
family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. With
close to 2,000 locations globally, we continue our mission of
delivering exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an
organization where people are inspired to better their lives.
Whether it's impacting our team or the communities we work in,
we're proud to be an organization that embraces family values.
You're wanted here
We value diversity in all forms and know the strength it brings.
Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to blossom, diverse
points of view to be heard, and improves overall happiness. We like
the sound of that.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran
status, you are welcome here.
Keywords: Panda Restaurant Group, Rosemead , L&D Administrative Clerk, Administration, Clerical , Rosemead, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!