Director, Multi-Concept Marketing
Company: Panda Express
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Summary of Job Description
The Director of Multi-Concept Brand is responsible for developing
and optimizing brand positioning and executing marketing plans for
multiple restaurant concepts. This position develops integrated
marketing campaigns and is the project lead for menu development
for Panda Inn, Hibachi-San, and Wasabi. The Director Multi-Concept
Marketing also conducts guest research to drive consumer insights
based decision making and strategies. This position advises the
Operations leader and Chief Marketing Officer.
You'll get a chance to:
* Develop brand strategies and annual marketing plans for three to
five Asian-inspired concepts including Panda Inn, Hibachi San, and
other new concepts.
* Conduct consumer research with support from an external consumer
research firm to define brand blueprints.
* Establish and optimize brand strategy, menu strategy and menu
development, serving as a key strategic advisor to Senior Marketing
and Operations leaders.
* Conduct guest research to gauge appeal and likelihood to purchase
of all new offerings.
* Lead and execute promotions with external creative agencies that
are consistent with brand positioning and that drive sales and
* Monitor all guest touch points to ensure brand positioning is
* Conduct analysis of guest research after new promotions have been
introduced to determine their impact on the concept's revenues,
profitability, and product mix.
* Manage and develop marketing professionals who support the
development of promotions and menu items.
* Provide input to Senior Leaders on pricing strategies based on
* Serve as master account leader who ensures all projects and
processes are on time, within budget, and aligned with brand
* Supervise all national promotions to ensure consistent brand
How we reward you:
* Hybrid Work schedule
* 401K with company match
* Yearly bonus opportunity*
* Full medical, dental, and vision insurance *
* On-site fitness center, biometric screen, and flu shot clinic
* Discounts at Panda restaurants, theme parks, and gym
* Paid time off starting at 15 days with 7 federal holidays*
* Continuous education assistance and scholarships*
* Income protection including Disability, Life and AD&D
* Bereavement leave*
* Benefits available for eligible permanent full time
Your background & experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field required; MBA
* Minimum ten years of directly applicable marketing experience,
preferably in a nationally branded retail/hospitality environment,
with increasing managerial experience.
* If hired, successful completion of annual store training.
* If hired, must provide proof of full vaccination on your start
date, unless prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Full
vaccination means two weeks or more have passed after receiving the
second dose in a two-dose series, or more than two weeks after
receiving a single-dose vaccine. Examples of proof of full
vaccination include an original, photocopied, or digital completed
vaccination card which includes your name, type of vaccine
provided, and date of last dose administered.
Panda Strong since 1983
Founded in Glendale, California, we are now the largest
family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. With
close to 2,000 locations globally, we continue our mission of
delivering exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an
organization where people are inspired to better their lives.
Whether it's impacting our team or the communities we work in,
we're proud to be an organization that embraces family values.
You're wanted here
We value diversity in all forms and know the strength it brings.
Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to blossom, diverse
points of view to be heard, and improves overall happiness. We like
the sound of that.
Keywords: Panda Express, Rosemead , Director, Multi-Concept Marketing, Advertising , Rosemead, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!