Talent Management Systems Specialist
Company: Southern California Edison
Posted on: October 17, 2020
Job DescriptionJoin the Clean Energy Revolution
Become a Talent Management Systems Specialist at Southern
California Edison (SCE) and build a better tomorrow. In this job,
youll provide technical expertise, advice and ongoing communication
for business unit and HR stakeholders regarding the planning,
design, training and change management of an effective talent
management processes including succession planning, performance
management, development plans and goal management.
You will also act as a thought partner with the HR Business Partner
Team to analyze and produce reports, develop enterprise
communications, design program training materials, assist with
maintenance of company intranet department pages, provide ongoing
customer support on program/processes as well as HRIS system
support. Collaborate and build effective working relationships with
the other HR Centers of Excellence and Business Partner Teams to
deliver superior products and services for our business clients. As
a Specialist, your work will help power our planet, reduce carbon
emissions and create cleaner air for everyone. Are you ready to
take on the challenge to help us build the future?QualificationsThe
- Three years of HR experience including HRIS program/project
- Bachelors degree in Management, Business Administration, HR,
Organizational Behavior or related field, preferred.
- HRIS/Successfactors experience.
- Ability to analyze and integrate data throughout succession
cycle, identify trends and relationships, inform solutions and
- Experience using Power BI to build data sets, models and
analysis using Talent data.
- Experience identifying and applying workforce analytics and
talent metrics data to make recommendations in support of the
succession planning/performance management.
- Succession planning and performance management experience
supporting a large-scale corporate talent planning/succession
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel including pivot tables and v
look ups and advanced formulas.
- Experience delivering training to large audience.
- Masters degree in Human Resources, Management, Business
Administration, I/O Psychology, Organizational Behavior or a
related discipline is preferred.
- Experience supporting succession/talent planning program
including planning, design, technology, training, communication,
and change management.
- Experience with supporting SuccessFactors Talent Management
modules including succession, performance, development, goal
management to support the talent planning and performance
- Strong relationship management and stakeholder engagement
skills, with solution-oriented approaches and strong collaboration
with HR colleagues and business stakeholders.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to make
recommendations and execute on assignments.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service skills, including
ability to communicate effectively with analytics to a nontechnical
You should know
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information
related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and
hiring process, and more!
About Southern California Edison
The people at SCE don't just keep the lights on. Our mission is so
much bigger. Were fueling the kind of innovation thats changing an
entire industry, and quite possibly the planet. Join us and create
a future with cleaner energy, while providing our customers with
the safety and reliability they demand. At SCE, youll have a chance
to grow personally and professionally, making a real impact in
Southern California and around the world.
At SCE, we celebrate our differences. We are a proud Equal
Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other
We are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
Keywords: Southern California Edison, Rosemead , Talent Management Systems Specialist, Executive , Rosemead, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!