Senior Contract Management Specialist [HYBRID]
Company: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Senior Contract Management Specialist [HYBRID] AddThis Sharing
Buttons Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to LinkedIn Share
to Email App
- Job ID: 71036203
- Job Family: Transmission / Distribution
- Location: Rosemead, CA US
- Other Locations:Job Description
Join the Clean Energy Revolution Become a -Senior Contract
Management Specialist -at Southern California Edison (SCE) and
build a better tomorrow. In this job, you'll be part of the Grid
Contract Management (GCM) group within Southern California Edison's
(SCE) Transmission and Distribution organization (T&D). This
position plays a key role in contract management and compliance and
is responsible for managing interconnection contracts in accordance
with CPUC and FERC jurisdiction tariffs. . As a -Senior Contract
Management Specialist, your work will help power our planet, reduce
carbon emissions, and create cleaner air for everyone. Are you
ready to take on the challenge to help us build the future? A day
in the life - Get ready to think big, work smart and shine bright!
- Manages a portfolio of grid interconnection agreements from
contract execution through contract termination.
- Acts as primary point of contact for interconnection customers,
developers, and internal partners.
- Leads meetings, develops agendas, summarizes and documents
decisions and action items.
- Manages and tracks the status of project milestones, issuing
permission-to-operate, and monitoring final true-up of construction
- Resolves billing, operational, and contractual issues.
- Supports audits and/or data requests by researching and
analyzing information, policies, procedures, and tariff rules.
- Prepares -reports, maintains accurate contract data in SCE's
internal databases and systems.
- Initiates, leads, or participates in cross-functional teams to
identify and implement process improvements. Qualifications
- Five or more years of overall experience in contract or program
- Experience working with contract regulations and agreements.
- Experience managing or reviewing regulatory
agreements/contracts related to FERC and/or CPUC regulatory
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Electric Utility Industry experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
You should know---
- Work Mode: When a return-to-office date has been determined,
this position's work mode is hybrid. The employee will report to an
SCE facility for a set number of days with the option to work
remotely on the remaining days. Unless otherwise noted, employees
are required to reside in the state of California. Further details
of this work mode will be discussed at the interview stage.
- Visit our - Candidate Resource page -to get meaningful
information related to benefits, perks, resources, testing
information, and hiring process, and more!
- Relocation does not apply to this position.
- This position requires testing and applicants who are
identified to continue through the selection process will be
invited to test via email. We invite you to visit our Candidate
Resource page for further information and to access information
guides. For information guides, please reference tests: Edison
Individual Contributor Workstyles (Test 8203). Candidates who have
previously passed these assessment(s), in some cases, may not need
to retest again for this position. About SCE The people at SCE
don't just keep the lights on. Our mission is so much bigger. We're
fueling the kind of innovation that's changing an entire industry,
and quite possibly the planet. Join us and create a future with
cleaner energy, while providing our customers with the safety and
reliability they demand. At SCE, you'll have a chance to grow
personally and professionally, making a real impact in Southern
California and around the world. At SCE, we celebrate our
differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not
discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran status or any other protected status. We are
committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at -(833)
Keywords: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL., Rosemead , Senior Contract Management Specialist [HYBRID], Executive , Rosemead, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!