International Brand Manager
Company: Panda Restaurant Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Summary of Job Descriptions:
The International (INTL) Brand Manager is responsible for promoting
brand growth and expansion collaboratively with our INTL partners
by setting Panda Express apart as the world's leading fast casual
American Chinese brand. This position oversees all guest facing
elements and activities in assigned markets. The International
Brand Manager ensures that global partners are aligned with Panda
Express brand standards and collaboratively utilizes market and
consumer research to identify opportunities for business
You'll get a chance to:
- Create a professional and meaningful relationship with
Marketing market leads, working with the leads in building the
- Uncover innovation opportunities, lead product testing,
evaluate product performance, and inform food and beverage
strategy, utilizing input from internal and external insight
partners and product innovation leads.
- Influence and enroll partners in the Panda brand by clearly
articulating the brand vision and global strategy.
- Act as a brand steward, managing the INTL use of all brand
assets and programs ensuring consistency and success across all
- Analyze market research and guest insights collaboratively with
partners to identify consumer trends and opportunities for business
growth and developing marketing strategies that support achieving
Panda's revenue goals.
- Counsel and support partners on bi-annual market plans,
presenting to Executive Director for review.
- Lead Panda Corporate Global campaign executions, articulating
local nuance and global consistency and meeting established KPIs,
while also supporting partner with local campaigns.
- Support the Executive Director, International on
cross-functional initiatives, work assignments and tasks that align
to business and brand priorities.
- Develop international guidelines and partner support materials
cross-functionally, elevating operational efficiencies.
How we reward you:
- Hybrid Work schedule
- 401K with company match
- Yearly bonus opportunity*
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance *
- On-site fitness center, biometric screen, and flu shot
- Discounts at Panda restaurants, theme parks, and gym
- Paid time off starting at 15 days with 7 federal holidays*
- Continuous education assistance and scholarships*
- Income protection including Disability, Life and AD&D
- Bereavement leave*
- Benefits available for eligible permanent full time
Your background & experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field required, MBA
- Minimum five years of directly applicable marketing and brand
development experience, including international experience, in a
branded retail/hospitality environment, with increasing managerial
- Spanish fluency preferred
- If hired, successful completion of annual store training.
- If hired, must provide proof of full vaccination on your start
date, unless prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Full
vaccination means two weeks or more have passed after receiving the
second dose in a two-dose series, or more than two weeks after
receiving a single-dose vaccine. Examples of proof of full
vaccination include an original, photocopied, or digital completed
vaccination card which includes your name, type of vaccine
provided, and date last dose administered.
Panda Strong since 1983
Founded in Glendale, California, we are now the largest
family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. With
close to 2,000 locations globally, we continue our mission of
delivering exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an
organization where people are inspired to better their lives.
Whether it's impacting our team or the communities we work in,
we're proud to be an organization that embraces family values.
You're wanted here
We value diversity in all forms and know the strength it brings.
Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to blossom, diverse
points of view to be heard, and improves overall happiness. We like
the sound of that.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran
status, you are welcome here.
Keywords: Panda Restaurant Group, Rosemead , International Brand Manager, Executive , Rosemead, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!