Director of Associate Experience and Communications
Company: Panda Restaurant Group, Inc
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Director of Associate Experience and CommunicationsSummary of
The Director, Associate Experience & Communications, reporting
directly to the Executive Director of SCHR & Employee Experience,
is responsible for the development, preparation, and distribution
of employee communications. This position leads or supports
initiatives that drive outstanding end-to-end employee experiences.
The Director, Associate Experience & Communications serves as a
thought leader in driving change, shaping the culture, and
developing and driving programs throughout the employee life cycle
to advance the mission and vision of the organization. This
position manages a team of HR professionals, developing associates
to elevate their performance.You'll get a chance to:
- Develop and execute the employee communications strategy across
the organization to enhance associate experience.
- Develop, prepare, and distribute employee communications,
including content management of brochures, handbooks, memos,
emails, or other channels of communication.
- Partner closely and coordinates efforts with the Marketing
Department to ensure uniformity and compliance with corporate
- Direct and develop a team of HR professionals.
- Select, coach, and provide performance feedback to associates
to elevate their performance.
- Work with the ED, SCHR & Employee Experience to select,
evaluate, and retain staff.
- Build and maintain productive working relationships with key
internal stakeholders to identify opportunities to support various
strategies and agendas.
- Communicate the value of HR programs (total rewards,
recruiting, professional development, etc.) to a diverse employee
- Analyze data and draws insights on employee engagement through
multiple touchpoints, including but not limited to employee
engagement survey, focus groups, and exit interviews.
- Develop employee engagement metrics, KPIs, and goals, sharing
results with the HR leadership team on a quarterly basis.
- Partner with the Marketing Department to develop the company's
employment brand and value proposition, common pillars of
engagement for employee and candidate experiences.
- Oversee planning and execution of engagement survey actions,
partnering with the HR team and business leaders to drive
- Work in close partnership with the HR leadership team,
particularly in the areas of onboarding, training and development,
recruitment, community outreach, and benefits, to ensure a seamless
- Provide recommendations for new programs or program renovations
to drive employee engagement, inclusion, and interaction.
- Develop and maintain familiarity with all business functions
and their interrelations across the company.
- Champion and facilitate change management initiatives through
proactive and meaningful communications.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to preserve or enhance the
company culture, mission, vision, and values, creating a
differentiated employee experience and positioning PRG to be an
employer of choice.How we reward you:
- 401K with company match
- Yearly bonus opportunity*
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance *
- On-site fitness center, biometric screen, and flu shot
- Discounts at Panda restaurants, theme parks, and gym
- Paid time off starting at 15 days with 7 federal holidays*
- Continuous education assistance and scholarships*
- Income protection including Disability, Life and AD&D
insurance**Benefits available for eligible permanent full time
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business, HR,
Communications or related field
- Minimum ten years of experience in communications, employee
engagement and/or organizational effectiveness, preferably in a
- If hired, successful completion of annual store training
- If hired, must provide proof of full vaccination on start date,
unless prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Full vaccination
means two weeks or more have passed after receiving the second dose
in a two-dose series, or more than two weeks after receiving a
single-dose vaccine. Examples of proof of full vaccination include
an original, photocopied, or digital completed vaccination card
that includes name, type of vaccine provided, and date of last dose
administered.Panda Strong since 1983
Founded in Glendale, California, we are now the largest
family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. With
close to 2,000 locations globally, we continue our mission of
delivering exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an
organization where people are inspired to better their lives.
Whether it's impacting our team or the communities we work in,
we're proud to be an organization that embraces family
values.You're wanted here
We value diversity in all forms and know the strength it brings.
Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to blossom, diverse
points of view to be heard, and improves overall happiness. We like
the sound of that.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
-Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran
status, you are welcome here.Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an
Keywords: Panda Restaurant Group, Inc, Rosemead , Director of Associate Experience and Communications, Executive , Rosemead, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!