IT Product Line Management - Project Manager [HYBRID]
Company: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL.
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Playing in picture-in-picture Like Add to Watch Later Share Clip
ID: 583635219 Delivery: application/vnd.vimeo.dash+json Embed Size:
514--289 Separate AV: true Dropped Frames: 0 / 0 - 0 Playhead /
Buffer: 0 / 0 / 0 Bandwidth: 0 (0 Kbps0 Kbps) 00:00 00:32 Quality
Auto Speed Normal Customize Preview This opens in a new window. IT
Product Line Management - Project Manager [HYBRID] AddThis Sharing
Buttons Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to LinkedIn Share
to Email App
- Job ID: 71040966
- Job Family: Information Technology
- Location: Rosemead, CA USJob Description
Join the Clean Energy Revolution Become an IT Product Line
Management - Project Manager at Southern California Edison (SCE)
and build a better tomorrow. In this job, you'll be responsible for
delivering multiple Software projects in the IT & Enterprise
portfolio with a high degree of quality and within scope, schedule,
and budget. You will plan and lead projects of varying size and
complexity, which require you to make daily decisions associated
with project health, vendor performance, portfolio financials, and
risks / issues. You will ensure technology investments deliver
positive business value and are directly associated with strategic
Organizational Unit (OU) goals. You'll partner and collaborate with
multiple internal and external partners, at various levels of
management including IT vendors, Telecom, Cybersecurity, Change &
Release Management, Service Management, Finance, Supply Chain and
Operations. You'll align multiple collaborators to assess
performance against project plans, issue resolution, and
escalation; effectively communicate with all levels of leadership.
As an IT Product Line Management - Project Manager, your work will
help power our planet, reduce carbon emissions, and create cleaner
air for everyone. Are you ready to take on the challenge to help us
build the future? A day in the life - Get ready to think big, work
smart and shine bright!
- Serve as the main point of contact for technology requests
within the assigned product line. Develop the business case for
each initiative that will help IT/OU leadership make educated
decisions on the priority within the portfolio. Handle and
prioritize demands along with resource capacity, architectural
solution and evaluation of operational and developmental value
- Direct project planning (scope, schedule, and budget), project
initiation, project execution, and project closure by adhering to
SCE IT standards and processes.
- Perform project planning, analysis, estimation, design,
evaluation, demonstration, construction, and implementation for
multiple concurrent initiatives with medium or high complexity.
Ensures outcomes satisfy business requirements and project
deliverables meet quality targets.
- Handle all responsibilities include dealing with the vendors,
negotiating rates with them, defining scope of work from them and
project team, ensuring that the vendors provide quality goods and
services, handling various other related tasks/milestones and
- Lead project schedule and budget including cost plans,
invoices, unit estimates, and work orders; develop 90% confidence
in project estimates.
- Proactively and independently handle project risks and issues
against project scope, timeline, and budget.
- Conduct and participate in regularly scheduled project team
meetings and Sponsor updates to provide general status on project
deliverables, milestones, and overall project work.
- Lead both Waterfall projects and perform as Scrum Master.
- Seven (7) or more years of experience leading or handling IT
projects with balanced business and technical knowledge to provide
credible leadership to multi-function project teams with at least
10-15 team members including Product Owners, Developers, Business
Analysts, and QA Personnel.
- Three (3) or more years of experience as a Project Manager
handling large, complex projects in a high-tech development
environment with multi-function teams with a proven track record of
efficiently implementing software or cloud deployment projects
using Waterfall methodologies.
- Three (3) or more years of experience leading project quality,
including quality assurance, metrics, and quality controls.
- Two (2) or more years of professional work experience handling
suppliers, service contracts, project metrics, and contracts to
meet project objectives.
- Two (2) or more years of IT portfolio, product line management
and customer relationship management experience. The preferred
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, Computing Information
Systems, Engineering, or relevant technical discipline.
- Seven (7) or more years of experience working in Information
Technology for an electric utility.
- Very effective interpersonal skills including mentoring,
coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Solid understanding of and experience in using appropriate
- Product Line Management tools such as Jira/Octane, GitHub, or
- Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools
- Experience with Product Line and Value Streams
- PMI - Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) certification, SAFe
Scaled Agile Framework Certification, PMI - Project Management
Professional (PMP) certification, Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
certification, SAFe Scaled Agile Framework Certification, or
equivalent certifications preferred . You should know---
- This position's work mode is hybrid. The employee will report
to an SCE facility for a set number of days with the option to work
remotely on the remaining days. Unless otherwise noted, employees
are required to reside in the state of California. Further details
of this work mode will be discussed at the interview stage..
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information
related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and
hiring process, and more!
- Position will require up to 20% traveling and being out in the
field throughout the SCE service territory.
- This position has been identified as a NERC/CIP impacted
position - Prior to being hired, the successful candidate must pass
a Personnel Risk Assessment (PRA) or Background Investigation. Once
hired, the candidate must complete specified training prior to
gaining un-escorted access to assigned work location and performing
necessary job duties.
- Relocation does not apply to this position.
- This position requires testing, and applicants who are selected
to continue through the process will be invited to test via email.
Please access our Information Guides to reference Edison Individual
Contributor Workstyles Test 8203. Candidates who have previously
passed these assessment(s), in some cases, may not need to retest
again for this position. About Southern California Edison The
people at SCE don't just keep the lights on. Our mission is so much
bigger. We're fueling the kind of innovation that's changing an
entire industry, and quite possibly the planet. Join us and create
a future with cleaner energy, while providing our customers with
the safety and reliability they demand. At SCE, you'll have a
chance to grow personally and professionally, making a real impact
in Southern California and around the world. At SCE, we celebrate
our differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will
not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran status or any other protected status. We are
committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833)
Keywords: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL., Rosemead , IT Product Line Management - Project Manager [HYBRID], Executive , Rosemead, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!