Senior Manager, Environmental Remediation [HYBRID]
Company: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Playing in picture-in-picture Like Add to Watch Later Share Clip
ID: 583635219 Delivery: application/vnd.vimeo.dash+json Embed Size:
514--289 Separate AV: true Dropped Frames: 0 / 0 - 0 Playhead /
Buffer: 0 / 0 / 0 Bandwidth: 0 (0 Kbps0 Kbps) 00:00 00:32 Quality
Auto Speed Normal Customize Preview This opens in a new window.
Senior Manager, Environmental Remediation [HYBRID] AddThis Sharing
Buttons Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to LinkedIn Share
to Email App
- Job ID: 71041183
- Job Family: Operations Support
- Location: Rosemead, CA USJob Description
Join the Clean Energy Revolution BecomeSr. Manager, Environmental
Remediationat Southern California Edison (SCE) and build a better
tomorrow. In this job, you'll provide leadership and direction to
the team related to the investigation and remediation of
contaminated sites that are a liability to SCE. As ourSr. Manager,
Environmental Remediation, your work will help power our planet,
reduce carbon emissions and create cleaner air for everyone. Are
you ready to take on the challenge to help us build the future? A
day in the life - Get ready to think big, work smart and shine
- Develop objectives, goals, metrics and budget for the
Remediation Section that covers all activity within the area of
responsibility of the section.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction for the
decommissioning of 4 kV substations
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to the Environmental
Site Assessment program for the acquisition and divestiture of
properties consistent with SCE's Environmental Remediation
- Represent the company in negotiating terms and conditions with
environmental regulatory agencies, leading all aspects of site
investigation and remediation activities.
- Manage contracts with vendors performing site investigation and
- Manager will perform all administrative and oversight duties of
the direct reports including employee performance evaluations
- Collaborate with environmental analytical laboratories
- Develop and implement remedial strategies that will minimize
the company's long-term liability
- Represent the company's interests by participating in working
groups that coordinate the cleanup of Superfund sites
- Coordinate and provide strategic direction for the monitoring,
tracking and reporting of activities for sites included in the
Environmental Remediation Liability Program
- Provide consulting regarding types of environmental site
assessments to be performed for persons in Land Management,
Corporate Real Estate, Project Management and in other sections of
the Environmental Services Department.
- Provide project management and consultation in support of the
remediation of a water pipeline on Catalina Island with coatings
containing asbestos, PAHs and PCBs
- Approve all reports submitted to agencies, under SCE's
government reporting standard Qualifications
- Five years of experience managing, supervising, or leading an
organization, unit or teams
- Ten years of experience in environmental disciplines The
- Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Science, Geology or
- Experience in negotiating environmental site investigation and
remediation issues with regulatory agencies.
- Experience related to developing and implementing site
remediation cleanup strategies
- 40-hour HAZWOPER training with continuous annual
- Knowledge of California environmental regulations related to
the investigation and cleanup of contaminated sites.
- Experience in review of health risk assessments associated with
- Recent experience in obtaining closure of hazardous waste sites
from the regulatory agencies (e.g. DTSC, CRWQCBs, Local UPAs and/or
EPA) You should know
- This position's work mode ishybrid.The employee will report to
an SCE facility for a set number of days with the option to work
remotely on the remaining days. Unless otherwise noted, employees
are required to reside in the state of California. Further details
of this work mode will be discussed at the interview stage.
- Visit ourCandidate Resource page to get meaningful information
related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and
hiring process, and more!
- The primary work location for this position is (Rosemead);
however, the successful candidate may also be asked to work for an
extended amount of time across SCE's larger service area.
- Position will require up to 40% traveling and being out in the
field throughout the SCE service territory.
- Relocation may apply to this position.
- This position requires testing and applicants who are
identified to continue through the selection process will be
invited to test via email. Reference ourInformation Guides for the
following tests: Edison Leadership Workstyles (Test #8201).
Candidates who have previously passed our assessment(s), in some
cases, may not need to retest again for this position. About
Southern California Edison The people at SCE don't just keep the
lights on. Our mission is so much bigger. We're fueling the kind of
innovation that's changing an entire industry, and quite possibly
the planet. Join us and create a future with cleaner energy, while
providing our customers with the safety and reliability they
demand. At SCE, you'll have a chance to grow personally and
professionally, making a real impact in Southern California and
around the world. At SCE, we celebrate our differences. We are a
proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any
other protected status. We are committed to ensuring that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
accommodations at (833) 343-0727.
Keywords: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL., Rosemead , Senior Manager, Environmental Remediation [HYBRID], Executive , Rosemead, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!