Cybersecurity Manager, Network and Vulnerability Management [HYBRID]
Company: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL.
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Cybersecurity Manager, Network and Vulnerability Management
[HYBRID] AddThis Sharing Buttons Share to Facebook Share to Twitter
Share to LinkedIn Share to Email App
- Job ID: 71041470
- Job Family: Cyber
- Location: Rosemead, CA US
- Salary: 145,300-217,900 Job Description
Join the Clean Energy Revolution Become a Cybersecurity Manager,
Network and Vulnerability Management at Southern California Edison
(SCE) and build a better tomorrow. In this job, you'll collaborate
with the Senior Manager of Cybersecurity Technology. You will lead
the team that deploys and supports cybersecurity technologies
supporting network-based threat detection, monitoring, and
vulnerability management, to ensure security of SCE Corporate IT
and Grid related systems. You will oversee workflow, Cybersecurity
related capital projects, departmental issues, allocating
financial/employee resources and daily transitions. The manager
will also develop short/mid-term business plans and objectives,
provide recommendations to specific work activities, and maintain
contact with senior and peer level management. As a Cybersecurity
Manager, Network and Vulnerability Management, your work will help
power our planet, reduce carbon emissions and create cleaner air
for everyone. Are you ready to take on the challenge to help us
build the future? A day in the life - Get ready to think big, work
smart and shine bright!
- Provide direction for work to be performed and desired results,
selecting staff and managing employee performance and development
by conducting performance planning and reviews, mentoring
employees, and carrying out disciplinary action when necessary, and
performing other duties as assigned.
- Develop short- and mid-term business plans and objectives for
the organization and contributes to the development of departmental
business plans and corporate objectives.
- Lead information security projects and programs to reduce IT
security risks across the organization.
- Direct metrics collection, reporting and trending as scheduled
to management as well as supporting audits, and consultation
- Five (5) or more years of experience supervising/ managing/
performing the following cybersecurity technologies: Network
Monitoring and Detection Technologies, Enterprise Vulnerability
- Five (5) or more years of experience in Cybersecurity, Risk
Management, Incident Response, Threat Analysis, and/or development,
maintenance, and implementation of enterprise cybersecurity
policies and standards.
- Three (3) or more years of experience mentoring, leading,
supervising, or managing one or more org units or teams.
- Experience identifying, documenting, and assessing risks,
controls, and cybersecurity requirements. The preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Security, Computer Science,
Information Systems, Technology, Engineering or related specialized
- Experience supporting cybersecurity technologies supporting
network-based threat detection, monitoring, and vulnerability
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Certified Information System Manager (CISM)
- Possess one or more of the following Information Security
certifications: GPCS, GWEB, GCSA, GCPN, CRISC, GREM, GNFA, CCNA,
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships and work
well with others in both small group and multi-functional group
- Effective, decision making, results delivery, team building,
and the ability to stay current with relevant technology and
- Experience in managing, supervising, or leading a diverse
workforce, staff, or team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and be customer
focused to understand and appropriately respond to clients'
- Experience with SharePoint, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Excel,
Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to follow Edison safety protocols and safe work
- Ability to integrate work across relevant areas, develop the
business and services to enhance customer satisfaction and
productivity, manage risks appropriately, manage information, and
provide exceptional service to internal and external customers. You
- This position's work mode is hybrid. The employee will report
to an SCE facility for a set number of days with the option to work
remotely on the remaining days. Unless otherwise noted, employees
are required to reside in the state of California. Further details
of this work mode will be discussed at the interview stage.
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information
related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and
hiring process, and more!
- This position requires testing, and applicants who are selected
to continue through the process will be invited to test via email.
Please access our Information Guides to reference Edison Leadership
Profile Assessment test #8201. Candidates who have previously
passed these assessment(s), in some cases, may not need to retest
again for this position.
- Relocation may apply to this position.
- The primary work location for this position is Rosemead, CA
however, the successful candidate may also be asked to work for an
extended amount of time being out in the field throughout the SCE
- Position may require up to 5-10% traveling between alternate
SCE work location sites.
- This position has been identified as a NERC/CIP impacted
position - Prior to being hired, the successful candidate must pass
a Personnel Risk Assessment (PRA) or Background Investigation. Once
hired, the candidate must complete specified training prior to
gaining un-escorted access to assigned work location and performing
necessary job duties.
- Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work
directly as employees for any employer in the United States without
- US Citizenship required as part of Critical Infrastructure
security protocols. About Southern California Edison The people at
SCE don't just keep the lights on. Our mission is so much bigger.
We're fueling the kind of innovation that's changing an entire
industry, and quite possibly the planet. Join us and create a
future with cleaner energy, while providing our customers with the
safety and reliability they demand. At SCE, you'll have a chance to
grow personally and professionally, making a real impact in
Southern California and around the world. At SCE, we celebrate our
differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not
discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran status or any other protected status. We are
committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833)
Keywords: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL., Rosemead , Cybersecurity Manager, Network and Vulnerability Management [HYBRID], Executive , Rosemead, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...