Licensed Vocational Nurse- Psych
Company: Hire Velocity
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Rosemead, California. This
and other lpn/lvn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
The LVN/LPT performs under the direction of a Registered Nurse in
providing nursing care to assigned patients, utilizing basic
understanding of psychiatric and personality disorders. Shift is
Benefits for our LVN/LPT receive:
- Tuition Assistance
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Career and growth opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Competitive Compensation & Generous Paid Time Off
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug
- 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
- SoFi Student Loan Refinancing Program
Key Responsibilities include:
- Accurately collect data needed for the appropriate portion of
the integrated assessment.
- Take and record vital signs properly.
- Observe for, and document changes in patient's appearance,
behavior and ability to work toward treatment plan goals.
- Communicate changes in patient's condition to the Charge
- Report signs and symptoms of infection in resident to the
Education: Graduate from an accredited professional vocational
school of nursing or vocational training as a psychiatric
technician, preferably with education in Child and Adolescent
Experience: Minimum one (1) year LVN/LPT in psychiatric nursing
preferred, with six (6) months experience in the specialized area
of Child and Adolescent Development preferred.
Licensure: Licensed to practice vocational nursing from the State
Board of Nursing or Psychiatric Technicians.
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Hire Velocity, Rosemead , Licensed Vocational Nurse- Psych, Healthcare , Rosemead, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!