Retail Coverage Merchandiser (Dedicated)
Company: Acosta Sales & Marketing
Posted on: September 20, 2022
The Dedicated Team Retail Coverage Merchandiser primarily
provides retail sales merchandising coverage and coverage of retail
special projects for a dedicated team within an assigned retail
territory. - They are responsible for representing ACOSTA and our
principals through store coverage and executing objectives as set
forth by their Sales or Unit Manager to achieve superior in-store
results for a dedicated team in an assigned territory. -Please
click here to view the -Continuity Retail Coverage Merchandiser Job
Preview -()! -The video will share specifics about the job and the
- Deliver Sales Fundamentals (Distribution, Shelving,
Merchandising, and Pricing goals across all principals on agreed to
retail priorities for a dedicated team in an assigned
- Maintain continual improvement of sales coverage and
productivity for a dedicated team in an assigned territory.
- Follow Company policy in execution of work.
- Collaborate with supervisors on all major retail initiatives
(new product introductions, contests, etc.)
- Work with dedicated team principals in territory as assigned by
- Personally call on and develop relationships with key retail
store operations decision-makers which enable Business Managers to
achieve the dedicated team principals' objectives.
- Develop and sell all key store personnel on major principal
objectives such as brand information, shelf standards, etc.
- Coordinate all merchandising events for a dedicated team in
- Assist supervisors and Sales Manager in communicating customer
needs, objectives, and future plans.
- Develop and execute retail territory coverage plan to ensure
prioritized coverage goals are met.
- Develop and execute personal Performance Agreement.
- Perform special projects as assigned by supervisor or Sales
- Maintain full distribution and display of products in assigned
- Rotate stock, clean and stock display and price merchandise as
- Perform such duties as checking date codes, ensuring adherence
to approved plan-o-gram.
- Report observations to Unit Manager regarding outdated product,
unbalanced stock, out-of-stock situations and point of purchase
- High School diploma or GED required. -
- Prior retail experience preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Must have a valid driver's license and must be able to drive a
car for extended period of time.
- Must be willing and able to work in extremely cold conditions
(i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores).
- Must be able to effectively communicate with others. - Must
have good vision and be able to operate a calculator, fax machine,
telephone, copier, hand truck, pallet jack, hammer, screwdriver,
drill and case cutter.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
-Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer - -By
submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta
Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.US: -Canada: -
Keywords: Acosta Sales & Marketing, Rosemead , Retail Coverage Merchandiser (Dedicated), Hospitality & Tourism , Rosemead, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!