HR Customer Service Representative - Hybrid role
Company: Panda Express
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Summary of Job Descriptions
The HR Customer Service Representative role is internally Panda's HR Shared Services Representative . This position works with our internal Panda employees regarding Human Resources questions and the position is responsible for problem identification, accurate documentation, and clear communication to Operations associates in resolving their inquiries on HR processes and programs. The Shared Services Representative also handles specialized assignments involving unemployment claims, leaves of absence, and other HR activities to ensure HR processes are carried out accurately and on a timely basis on behalf of Operations associates. This position also conducts training at regional Operations meetings on HR processes/benefits
You'll get a chance to:
* Provides responses to Operations associates concerning a wide variety of HR practices and processes, such as benefits, hiring processes, and employment verification, on a timely and accurate basis.
* Identifies location with common questions and issues and attends regional Operations meetings to provide training on HR processes and company benefits, focusing on issues specific to the location.
* Handles specialized assignments involving unemployment claims, leaves of absence, state-specific tax forms, and other activities as required to support Operations.
* Ensures that appropriate documentation is prepared so that new hire transactions and existing employee changes can be processed.
* Solicits input from Operations and other functions on how to improve HR processes using technology.
How we reward you:
* Hybrid Work schedule
* 401K with company match
* Yearly bonus opportunity*
* Full medical, dental, and vision insurance *
* On-site fitness center, biometric screen, and flu shot clinic
* Discounts at Panda restaurants, theme parks, and gym memberships
* Paid time off starting at 15 days with 7 federal holidays*
* Continuous education assistance and scholarships*
* Income protection including Disability, Life and AD&D insurance*
* Bereavement leave*
* Benefits available for eligible permanent full time associates
Your background & experience:
* Bilingual in Spanish/ Mandarin
* Bachelor's degree required.
* Minimum two years of experience, preferably in a retail/hospitality operations environment.
* If hired, must provide proof of full vaccination on your start date, unless prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Full vaccination means two weeks or more have passed after receiving the second dose in a two-dose series, or more than two weeks after receiving a single-dose vaccine. Examples of proof of full vaccination include an original, photocopied, or digital completed vaccination card which includes your name, type of vaccine provided, and date last dose administered.
Panda Strong since 1983
Founded in Glendale, California, we are now the largest family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. With close to 2,000 locations globally, we continue our mission of delivering exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives. Whether it's impacting our team or the communities we work in, we're proud to be an organization that embraces family values.
You're wanted here
We value diversity in all forms and know the strength it brings. Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to blossom, diverse points of view to be heard, and improves overall happiness. We like the sound of that.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, you are welcome here.
Summary of Job Descriptions
Keywords: Panda Express, Rosemead , HR Customer Service Representative - Hybrid role, Hospitality & Tourism , Rosemead, California
here to apply!