HR Consultant 3
Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Location: Rosemead, CA Description: A great client of mine is
looking to hire a HR Consultant 3 for their team. This position is
a 6+ months contract with remote working schedule. If interested
Kindly share your updated resume for immediate consideration
Title: HR Consultant 3 Location: Rosemead, CA (Remote) Contract
Length: 6+ months Interview: 2 video rounds Job Description:
- Expert knowledge in a specific human resources discipline and
company policies/procedures and state/federal laws & regulations as
they relate to that discipline.
- Typically possesses ten or more years experience working with
human resources issues. Responsibilities:
- Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by
planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human
resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and
job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting,
testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate
selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and
conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys;
scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets;
monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending,
planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work
results by training managers to coach and discipline employees;
scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and
resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of
benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends;
recommending benefit programs to management; directing the
processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit
contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting
educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing
applicable human resource federal and state requirements;
conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the
organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and
recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a
filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling
and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting,
orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and
disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
needed. Skills and Qualifications:
- Human Resources Management
- Benefits Administration
- Performance Management
- Communication Processes
- Compensation and Wage Structure
- Supports Diversity Education Requirement:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Day-to-Day
- You will source and present top talent through a variety of
creative channels; conduct in-depth phone screens, assessing
candidates evaluating skill level, driving offer process, including
salary recommendations, and closing of candidates while maintaining
a positive focus on experience throughout the process Required
- Five or more years of experience with end to end full-cycle
recruiting efforts, including crafting job postings, sourcing and
screening candidates, negotiating and extending offers.
- An authentic passion for diversity and inclusion and the
ability to weave that into all aspects of the role
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and
systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases,
internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets. Desired
Keywords: The Judge Group, Rosemead , HR Consultant 3, Human Resources , Rosemead, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!