Senior HR Project Manager [HYBRID]
Company: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL.
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Clip ID: 583635219 Delivery: application/vnd.vimeo.dash+json
Embed Size: 514--289 Separate AV: true Dropped Frames: 0 / 0 - 0
Playhead / Buffer: 0 / 0 / 0 Bandwidth: 0 (0 Kbps0 Kbps) No Debug
Key available as Do Not Track is enabled. Senior HR Project Manager
[HYBRID] AddThis Sharing Buttons Share to Facebook Share to Twitter
Share to LinkedIn Share to Email App
- Job ID: 71041459
- Job Family: Human Resources
- Location: Rosemead, CA US
- Salary: 120,800-181,200 Job Description
Join the Clean Energy Revolution Become a Senior HR Project Manager
at Southern California Edison (SCE) and build a better tomorrow. In
this job, you'll lead HR priority projects which may include
corporate-wide initiatives, that support business strategy and
financial objectives. At Southern California Edison, HR goes beyond
the traditional "service provider" function. Working for us, you'll
have the chance to drive innovation and solutions that help our
teams transform the power industry and enable a new generation of
clean energy. Our HR team members support all functional areas of
the business. This role will lead projects of all sizes for HR
functions, compliance, regulatory and operational/process
improvements. You will work and partner with our HR Centers of
Excellence, HR Managers, HR executives, and multi-functional teams
to manage and prioritize projects. A day in the life - Get ready to
think big, work smart and shine bright!
- Manage concurrent large long-term projects that have an impact
on HR/companywide strategic objectives; projects include the
implementation of initiatives and enhancements that may have a
significant impact to the business.
- Collaborate with various partners to develop business
requirements, project scope, cost-benefit analysis, lessons
learned, process mapping, and project closure.
- Determine project measurements and milestones and manage
projects to ensure successful implementations.
- Lead regular sync-up meetings with cross functional groups
which include HR Centers of Excellence, Finance, and other
Operating Unit teams as required to manage and prioritize project
requests based on project impact and budget responsibilities.
- Collaborate with project teams to provide and maintain the
departments overall dashboard. Qualifications
- Ten (10) or more years of project management experience.
- Seven (7) or more years of experience leading medium to larger
scale project teams within scope and schedule.
- Experience presenting recommendations to senior leaders across
the company. The preferred
- Bachelor's degree or higher, in Human Resources, Business, or a
- Project Management certification(PMP or other), Agile, or Lean/
Six Sigma certifications are strongly preferred.
- Experience working in an HR environment or supporting HR
- Experience with SmartSheet
- Proficiency with the following software tools: Microsoft Power
Point, Visio, and Project
- Experience developing effective resource and project
- Strong decision making, results delivery, flexibility, team
building, and the ability to stay current with relevant technology
and innovation. You should know
- This position's work mode is hybrid. The employee will report
to an SCE facility for a set number of days with the option to work
remotely on the remaining days. Unless otherwise noted, employees
are required to reside in the state of California. Further details
of this work mode will be discussed at the interview stage.
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information
related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and
hiring process, and more!
- Relocation does not apply to this position.
- The primary work location for this position is Rosemead,
- This position requires testing, and applicants who are selected
to continue through the process will be invited to test via email.
Please access our --- to reference Edison Individual Contributor
Workstyles test 8203. Candidates who have previously passed these
assessment(s), in some cases, may not need to retest again for this
position. Please view our Information Guides to reference Edison
Individual Contributor Workstyles test 8203. Candidates who have
previously passed these assessment(s), in some cases, may not need
to retest again for this position. About Southern California Edison
The people at SCE don't just keep the lights on. Our mission is so
much bigger. We're fueling the kind of innovation that's changing
an entire industry, and quite possibly the planet. Join us and
create a future with cleaner energy, while providing our customers
with the safety and reliability they demand. At SCE, you'll have a
chance to grow personally and professionally, making a real impact
in Southern California and around the world. At SCE, we celebrate
our differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will
not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran status or any other protected status. We are
committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833)
Keywords: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL., Rosemead , Senior HR Project Manager [HYBRID], Human Resources , Rosemead, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!