Information Technology Project Manager
Company: Compliance Risk Concept
Posted on: February 23, 2021
SEEKING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SPECIALISTSTHESE ARE LONG TERM
CONTRACTS WITH AN ENERGY/UTILITIES BASED COMPANY. THEY WILL BEGIN
REMOTE FOR THE TIME BEING.
LOCATION IS ROSEMEAD, CAROLE #1 - IT PROJECT LEAD QUALIFICATIONS --
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related specialized
field or an equivalent combination of education, training, and
experience.-- Specialized certification may be required.--
Typically possesses nine or more years of experience in the field
performing complex analysis, consulting and providing
recommendations.-- Ability to perform in-depth analysis of the
highest-level technical issues.-- In-depth experience designing and
implementing information solutions.-- Ability to ensure that system
improvements are successfully implemented.-- Ability to provide
technical engineering and/or architectural guidance on an as-needed
-- Directs, leads, and coordinates activities of projects to ensure
established milestones are accomplished in accordance with client
business objectives.-- Develops project budgets and uses the
business case to justify/request project budget and provides input
to planning budget, security, configuration management, and problem
management processes.-- Monitors staff and contractor efforts and
use of resources to ensure effective and efficient expenditures and
attainment of project goals and designs or conducts analytical
studies, cost benefit analysis, and other research, and reports on
milestones and budget. -- Determines and secures all resources
required to plan, analyze, develop, and implement the assigned
project.-- Assembles a team of technical experts and acquires
resources including corporate and vendor IT services, equipment,
and other necessary items and coordinates resources across
organizational elements if necessary.-- Defines project scope,
requirements, and deliverables during the phase of all project
management, makes improvements and takes action to mitigate the
problems. -- Assesses and mitigates risks throughout the project;
develops the product release plan coordinates implementation of the
final product; coordinates the quality assurance processes;
develops and manages project documentation requirements or
procedures; directs project status meetings, phases, milestones,
and final project review. ROLE #2 IT SPECIALIST
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related
specialized field or an equivalent combination of education,
training, and experience.
- Specialized certification may be required.
- Typically possesses three or more years of experience in the
field performing analysis and providing recommendations.
- Ability to provide more complex technical analysis in data
planning, engineering and design. Ability to provide more complex
technical analysis in data planning, engineering and design,
- Provides clients with information by designing methods to
collect and retrieve data.
- Identifies client requirements by establishing personal rapport
with potential and actual clients and other persons in a position
to understand service requirements.
- Collects data by identifying sources of information, designing
survey and collection methods.
- Organizes information by studying, analyzing, interpreting, and
- Resolves retrieval problems by altering design to meet
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating
- Maintains historical records by documenting system changes and
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Establishes and revises database by conferring with analysts
and programmers to code and retrieve data.
- Maintains database by entering data.
INFORMATION SPECIALIST SKILL AND QUALIFICATIONSTechnical
Understanding, Process Improvement, Data Processing, Reporting
Research Results, Networking Knowledge, Presenting Technical
Information, Written Communication, Operating Systems, Reporting
Skills, Client Relationships, Documentation Skills
Must have Oracle SQ: Plus, Excel and Word
Keywords: Compliance Risk Concept, Rosemead , Information Technology Project Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Rosemead, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!