Information System (IS) Security Specialist [HYBRID]
Company: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL.
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Playing in picture-in-picture Like Add to Watch Later Share Clip
ID: 583635219 Delivery: application/vnd.vimeo.dash+json Embed Size:
514--289 Separate AV: true Dropped Frames: 0 / 0 - 0 Playhead /
Buffer: 0 / 0 / 0 Bandwidth: 0 (0 Kbps0 Kbps) 00:00 00:32 Quality
Auto Speed Normal Customize Preview This opens in a new window.
Information System (IS) Security Specialist [HYBRID] AddThis
Sharing Buttons Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to
LinkedIn Share to Email App
- Job ID: 71040968
- Job Family: Cyber
- Location: Rosemead, CA USJob Description
Join the Clean Energy Revolution Become an Information System (IS)
Security Specialist at Southern California Edison (SCE) and build a
better tomorrow. The primary focus of this position is to increase
cybersecurity awareness across the enterprise by implementing
phishing simulations, creating cyber publications, presenting to
internal teams (small-to-large audiences), and performing data
analysis that will inform program decisions. In this role, you will
translate technical concepts to non-technical audiences in order to
influence a positive behavioral shift towards a culture of
security. This role will work and interact with individual users,
large audiences, executives and potentially the Edison Board of
Directors. The IS, Security Specialist reports directly to the
Cybersecurity Awareness Manager and provides recommendations based
upon the results from phishing simulations, recent cyber incidents,
and threats within the Edison environment. As an IS Security
Specialist, your work will help power our planet, reduce carbon
emissions and create cleaner air for everyone. Are you ready to
take on the challenge to help us build the future? A day in the
life - Get ready to think big, work smart and shine bright!
- Act as a subject matter expert on phishing simulations
- Create phishing simulations using SCE's security education
platform and conduct testing to minimize false positives.
- Validate and analyze simulation results using the established
metrics framework which measures the impact of the phishing
simulations across the enterprise. Track and develop reports on
phishing results as deemed necessary by management.
- Populate results in Power BI.
- Support phishing as a corporate goal by reporting results and
analysis and formulating proper recommendations to leaders.
- Provide presentations and training as a member of the
Cybersecurity Speakers Bureau to influence and reduce human-related
- Influence employee behavior to adopt cyber safety
- Collaborate with members of the Cybersecurity Awareness Team to
develop cybersecurity-related presentations for general SCE and
- Maintain and update the look/feel and content of Cybersecurity
Portal. Work with other cybersecurity teams to ensure information
is accurate for their respective areas.
- Maintain and conduct enhancements to the Phish Tracker Tool in
Power BI. Initiate maintenance or enhancement requests.
- Three (3) years of experience in conducting data mining and
performing data analytic functions such as extracting and analyzing
large data sets. Ability to reference primary and secondary data
sources for phish tracking, reporting, and performance measurement.
Advanced experience with Excel formulas such as V-Look Up, pivot
- Ability to present to large audiences in person and
- Excellent influencing skills to change employee's
- Collaborative team player. The preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business, Marketing,
Communications or an equivalent combination of education, training,
- Three (3) years of experience in cybersecurity training and
- Strong knowledge of current cybersecurity NIST and CIS
- Proficiency working with Proofpoint Security Tools, Power BI,
Netskope, Active Directory, and HR records.
- Demonstrated data collection/analysis, reporting, and metrics
- Possesses influencing skills for shifting employee
- A basic knowledge of technical cyber concepts and applications,
and familiar with current cyber threats in the industry and at
Edison. You should know
- When a return-to-office date has been determined, this
position's work mode is hybrid. The employee will report to an SCE
facility for a set number of days with the option to work remotely
on the remaining days. Unless otherwise noted, employees are
required to reside in the state of California. Further details of
this work mode will be discussed at the interview stage.
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information
related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and
hiring process, and more!
- This position requires testing and applicants who are
identified to continue through the selection process will be
invited to test via email. Please access our Information Guides ,
to reference Edison Individual Contributor Workstyles test 8203.
Candidates who have previously passed these assessment(s), in some
cases, may not need to retest again for this position.
- US Citizenship required as part of Critical Infrastructure
- Relocation does not apply to this position. About Southern
California Edison The people at SCE don't just keep the lights on.
Our mission is so much bigger. We're fueling the kind of innovation
that's changing an entire industry, and quite possibly the planet.
Join us and create a future with cleaner energy, while providing
our customers with the safety and reliability they demand. At SCE,
you'll have a chance to grow personally and professionally, making
a real impact in Southern California and around the world. At SCE,
we celebrate our differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity
Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
We are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833)
Keywords: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL., Rosemead , Information System (IS) Security Specialist [HYBRID], IT / Software / Systems , Rosemead, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!