Executive Forum Lead
Company: Southern California Edison
Posted on: October 17, 2020
Job DescriptionJoin the Clean Energy Revolution
Become an Executive Forum Lead at Southern California Edison (SCE)
and build a better tomorrow. In this job, youll coordinate and
develop complex material used to support multiple senior-leader
discussions on the topic of driving worker and public safety one of
Edisons core values. This includes managing, tracking, and
coordinating multiple pieces of information from multiple
stakeholders to inform topics that support effective
decision-making, alignment, and prioritization across all of
In this Senior Advisor role, your work will help power our planet,
reduce carbon emissions, and create cleaner air for everyone by
supporting the safety of our workers and the public. Are you ready
to take on the challenge to help us build the future?
A day in the life - Get ready to think big, work smart and shine
- Manage and track frequently changing needs from multiple
stakeholders via email, conversation, phone, etc., to develop
comprehensive and concise content for multiple executive
- Meet with senior leaders to review forum and communication
needs and materials.
- Organize complex timelines to cadence project delivery dates in
support of multiple executive forums and in coordination with
current events and data trends.
- Lead the development of communication materials for executives
and c-suite audiences including outreach to obtain and assemble
- Manage an internal SharePoint site to organize presentation
material and relevant documents and ensure the appropriate people
have the appropriate access.
- Three years of experience synthesizing/combining multiple
pieces of information text, data, graphs, images, etc. collected
through a variety of channels and build a comprehensive big-picture
story for diverse executive audiences.
- Ten years of experience supporting or leading multiple
significant cross-departmental business projects with overlapping
and competing deadlines.
- Seven years of experience providing high-level staff/managers
functional direction or guidance with significant influence.
- Three years of experience writing both complex material and
high-level summaries for all audiences up to and typically
including executives and c-suite audiences.
- Proficient in PowerPoint attention to detail is imperative
(e.g. ability to visually identify different font, text size,
colors, spacing, etc. in PowerPoint) to create professionally
polished executive-level deliverables.
- Knowledge of and interest in staying current on evolving SCE
and department policies, objectives, projects, goals, and major key
initiatives, then connecting the dots on how they relate to key
safety objectives and initiatives.
- Superb organization skills will help you manage all the pieces
of information and changes that come through to stay on track,
on-time, and on top of all of the people you will partner
- Experience in facilitating meetings of executives and key
decision makers will help you create deliverables that help drive
decision-making, alignment, and prioritization.
- Project management certification.
- Bachelors Degree or higher degree.
You should know
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information
related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and
hiring process, and more!
- Relocation may not apply to this position.
About Southern California Edison
The people at SCE don't just keep the lights on. Our mission is so
much bigger. Were fueling the kind of innovation thats changing an
entire industry, and quite possibly the planet. Join us and create
a future with cleaner energy, while providing our customers with
the safety and reliability they demand. At SCE, youll have a chance
to grow personally and professionally, making a real impact in
Southern California and around the world.
At SCE, we celebrate our differences. We are a proud Equal
Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other
We are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
Keywords: Southern California Edison, Rosemead , Executive Forum Lead, Other , Rosemead, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!