This position is for an electrical engineer to work within the
Electronics Center of Raytheons Intelligence and Space (RI&S)
The person hired for this position will interface with the
program stakeholders and will work alongside a talented team
towards the development of new state-of-the-art systems for space
applications to meet our customers descriptions and
Duties may include conceptual and architectural development,
requirement decomposition & generation, technical risk assessment,
engaging and improving engineering design processes, technology
planning and roadmap alignment.
Design activities for this position include detailed circuit
design and verification that may include FPGAs, power supplies,
high-speed I/O, ADCs/DACs, and other analog and digital circuitry.
Design tasks include analog and digital design, circuit simulation
and analysis, design documentation, design verification and
testing, and the integration of hardware, firmware, and software at
the level of the circuit card assembly and subsystems. The ideal
candidate will preferably have experience across design activities
from concept to delivery.
This position requires the individual to lead, mentor, and
provide guidance to multi-disciplined design teams and will be
identified as the Responsible Engineering Authority (REA) in the
development of one or more complex modules. Must have a minimum of
10 years of related work experience.
* Electrical Engineer with 10 plus years of experience with an
emphasis on mixed signal electronic unit architecture and
* Experience with industry standard electrical engineering CAE
(computer-aided-engineering) tools from vendors such as Mentor
* Experience with signal integrity, power integrity and
estimation, simulation, and worst case analysis for mixed signal
* Experience with standard laboratory equipment such as
* Position will require an active SSBI and/or TS/SCI
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will
require the ability to access US only data systems.
* Project and small team leadership skills.
* Full-cycle design experience.
* Familiarity with high-speed ADC and DAC interfacing.
* Experience with analog conditioning circuit design.
* Familiarity with design for high speed interfaces and SOC bus
* Familiarity with radiation effect mitigation and architectures
for mixed signal systems.
* Familiarity with space system applications and design
* Ability to navigate complex and sometimes incomplete
* Software and scripting skills.
* MSEE or graduate degree in STEM a plus.
Required Education (Including major):
* Must have Bachelor's Degree from an ABET accredited university
with a major in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering,
Physics, or other related STEM field.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person
who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, or protected Veteran status.