Company: Ametek, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Performs First Article inspections to the AS9102 Standard
- Conducts tests, inspections, audits and validations to accept
incoming materials by confirming adherence to specifications;
communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Conducts visual and measurement tests; returning products for
re-work; confirming re-work.
- Using the computer to access different programs, initiates
and/or completes necessary quality records, reports, logs, test
data, and other associated paperwork required to accomplish
acceptance, rejection, and movement of material.
- Is responsible for the completeness and accuracy of rejection
reports, quality records, and inspection data.
- Works from prints, drawings, sketches, specifications, packing
sheets and other written or verbal instructions.
- Takes direction from PRB and MRB authorities in the course of
inspection, audits, and validations
- Provides feedback to Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering and
Procurement with regard to product and process design impact on
produceability and inspectability
- Continuously improves the inspection function to ensure
efficient support of quantity of work, and improvement in quality
- Collects and uses statistical data for the monitoring and
evaluation of trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Provides training and tutoring to other inspection
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating
instructions; calling for repairs when needed.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following
standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Provides activity and status reports to management.
.The Quality Inspector maintains the flow of quality product by
performing product acceptance for incoming, in-process, and
completed components/assemblies. The Inspector applies knowledge
and expertise and incorporates guidance from internal/external
customers to utilize efficient/effective inspection methodologies.
The Quality inspector documents all inspection activities as
necessary to support the acceptance, rejection, and evaluation of
product. The Quality inspector is pro-active in improving
product/process design by providing feedback to necessary support
Keywords: Ametek, Inc., Rosemead , Quality Inspector, Other , Rosemead, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!