Manufacturing Plant Manager
Company: Flowserve Corporation
Posted on: November 12, 2021
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what
you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at
Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people,
your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the
global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your
opportunity for professional development and industry leading
rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the
values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond
opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working
together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the
world better for everyone!
As the Manufacturing Plant Manager reporting to the site
Director, Plant Manager you will be leading and managing all
activities related to Manufacturing, including supervision of
direct labor workforce, manufacturing engineering (including NC
programming and tooling), Machining, Welding, Precision Assembly,
and Testing operations.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Manage, mentor and develop the skills of direct reports,
including manufacturing facility Supervisors and Managers.
- Lead cultural and organizational change, implement operational
excellence, lean manufacturing, six sigma projects and other modern
practices resulting in measurable improvements in KPI metrics.
- Work closely with peers to improve overall operational
performance of the division.
- Lead and facilitate the implementation of new systems,
software, policies and procedures.
- Execute Cap Ex projects including planning for the
- Work closely with engineering regarding new product
introduction and design for manufacturability.
- BA or BS degree, preferably in Engineering. MBA highly
- 10+ years of manufacturing experience with 5+ years of
experience as the top manufacturing executive managing
manufacturing engineering, fabrication and test of custom
engineered, low volume, high value capital equipment.
- Experience in precision machining, assembly and testing of
large, mechanical equipment for a regulated industry (API, ASME,
- Experience in CNC machining of castings and forgings, precision
assembly, NDT, welding, pressure testing, factory testing is
- Proven track record of identifying and improving critical
- Ability to implement Lean manufacturing practices leading to
measurable improvement in operational performance.
- Must have excellent leadership, management, communication and
customer and vendor interface skills.
- Achieving plant annual operations plan major KPIs including
operations safety, quality, delivery, cost and profitability
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Prior experience making positive changes in manufacturing
processes and work culture.
- Experience developing and managing budgets and schedules, Cap
Ex plans and organization planning and development.
- Proficient in widely used business software, CAD and
engineering systems, ERP/MRP systems.
Job Advertising Title: Manufacturing Plant
Primary Posting Location: Vernon, California
Job Posting Category: Operations
Employment Type: Full time
Country: United States
Auto req ID: 53297BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment
decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected
veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not
discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about,
discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances,
the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a
disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable
accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use
or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can
request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to
email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your
request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your
subject line of your email. For more information, read the
Keywords: Flowserve Corporation, Rosemead , Manufacturing Plant Manager, Other , Rosemead, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!