Posted on: November 19, 2022
At WelbeHealth each participant of our program is guided by our
Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) - composed of clinical and
non-clinical members who work cohesively to provide quality
patient-centered care. Our values and participant focus lead the
way no matter what. The Physical Therapist will be a key member of
our clinical staff assisting with care planning and providing
condition updates to the rest of the clinical team.
The Physical Therapist will provide education to participants,
caregivers, and family members on proper maintenance of any
therapeutic equipment or devices as well as educating on any
at-home techniques to manage conditions. The Physical Therapist
will be responsible for coordinating and providing restorative and
rehabilitative Physical Therapy services to participants at the
Center and at home.
Essential Job Duties
- Conducting Physical Therapy assessments in our facility and in
the home to determine the Physical Therapy care needs, preferences,
and goals of the participants.
- Actively participate in IDT meetings to develop participant
- Delivering and document Physical Therapy interventions in
accordance with physician orders and/or as agreed upon in the
participants' care plans
- Providing active and passive exercise, muscle re-education,
gait, and functional training of ADLs; treatments such as massage,
heat, sound, water light or electricity.
- Supervising the Therapy Assistants, including providing
training, instruction and guidance needed to implement Functional
Maintenance Programs (FMP).
- Providing training and instructions to staff, participants and
caregivers/families in the use and care of therapeutic
- Ordering, tracking, and managing maintenance for equipment.
- Experienced Physical Therapist or New Grads Accepted
- Active CA-Physical Therapist License required
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy
- Possess and maintains current CPR certification
- Experience in a clinical setting with a frail or elderly
- Driver's license and reliable transportation
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth - -Apply your expertise in new
ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design
the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving
environment where every person feels uniquely care for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vison)
- Work/life balance - We mean it! 17 days of personal time off
(PTO), 12 holidays observed annually and sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- Total compensation includes base, bonus, and equity
- And additional benefits
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our
vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a
vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of
vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team
members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and
belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People
seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information or
characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other
status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams
Please ensure your application is being submitted through a
WelbeHealth sponsored site only. Our emails will come from
@welbehealth.com email addresses. You will never be asked to
purchase your own employment equipment. You can report suspected
scam activity to
Keywords: WelBeHealth, Rosemead , Physical Therapist, Other , Rosemead, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!