Senior Project Designer
Company: Panda Restaurant Group, Inc
Posted on: November 23, 2022
--- This job posting isn't available in all website languages
Summary of Job Descriptions:
The Senior Project Designer is responsible for creating store
designs for a regional market consistent with the company's brand
standards while adhering to cost, schedule, and operational
requirements. This position manages 10-15 projects while also
supporting other design team projects. The Senior Project Designer
manages consultants and coordinates with vendors on design
solutions.You'll get a chance to:
- Create store designs that meet company standards while adhering
to cost, schedule, and operational requirements within a regional
market; manage 10-15 projects.
- Provide creative solutions for identified design team needs
with minimal oversight.
- Coordinate with Consultants, Operations, and RD team to prepare
design packages for internal committee approval (RESAC). -
- Hire and supervise outside consultant's work in terms of cost
and quality of the construction documents.
- Participate in and is the design subject matter expert for
- Present designs to internal leadership team (RESAC),
operations, regulatory agencies, and landlords.How we reward you:
- 401K with company match
- Yearly bonus opportunity*
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance *
- On-site fitness center, biometric screen, and flu shot
- Discounts at Panda restaurants, theme parks, and gym
- Paid time off starting at 15 days with 7 federal holidays*
- Continuous education assistance and scholarships*
- Income protection including Disability, Life and AD&D
insurance**Benefits available for eligible permanent full time
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Architecture, Interior Design,
Civil Engineering, or related field required
- Minimum five years of architectural experience -
- If hired, successful completion of annual store training
- If hired, must provide proof of full vaccination on start date,
unless prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Full vaccination
means two weeks or more have passed after receiving the second dose
in a two-dose series, or more than two weeks after receiving a
single-dose vaccine. Examples of proof of full vaccination include
an original, photocopied, or digital completed vaccination card
that includes name, type of vaccine provided, and date of last dose
administered.Panda Strong since 1983
Founded in Glendale, California, we are now the largest
family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. With
close to 2,000 locations globally, we continue our mission of
delivering exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an
organization where people are inspired to better their lives.
Whether it's impacting our team or the communities we work in,
we're proud to be an organization that embraces family
values.You're wanted here
We value diversity in all forms and know the strength it brings.
Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to blossom, diverse
points of view to be heard, and improves overall happiness. We like
the sound of that.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
-Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran
status, you are welcome here.Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an
Keywords: Panda Restaurant Group, Inc, Rosemead , Senior Project Designer, Other , Rosemead, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!