Head of Sustainability [HYBRID]
Company: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL.
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Head of Sustainability [HYBRID] AddThis Sharing Buttons Share to
Facebook Share to Twitter Share to LinkedIn Share to Email App
- Job ID: 71039588
- Job Family: Management
- Location: Rosemead, CA US
- Salary: 153,400-230,200 Job Description
Join the Clean Energy Revolution Become Head of Sustainability at
Edison International (EIX) and build a better tomorrow. In this job
you will report to SVP of Strategy, Corporate Develoment and
Sustability and provide leadership, guidance, and innovative
solutions to internal and external stakeholders to support and
accelerate EIX's sustainability strategy, goals and programs. You
will be responsible for developing, shaping, aligning and
implementing Company's overall sustainability strategy, goals and
programs, including developing and monitoring the company's
sustainability goals, development of the Company's internal and
external sustainability programs in conjunction with Operating Unit
(OU) leaders & OU teams, oversight of the preparation and
publication of the annual Sustainability Report and engaging with
key external stakeholders on these issues. You will also serve as
the company's subject matter expert on sustainability. As Head of
Sustainability, you will help Edison lead the transformation of the
electric industry and combat climate change by powering our planet
with clean enregy, reducing greenhouse gas emissions, and creating
cleaner air for everyone. Are you ready to take on the challenge to
help us build the future? A day in the life-Get ready to think big,
work smart and shine bright!
- Develop, implement and execute our sustainability strategy that
positions us as the industry leader in clean energy and
- Develop, maintain, and educate internal and external
stakeholders about our sustainability framework.
- Enhance the integration of our sustainability approach with our
corporate strategy, risk management and company operations.
- Collaborate and review internal sustainability goals and plans
across our operating units and influence a stronger commitment to
sustainability in plans and programs for the company.
- Collaboratively lead, develop, and provide timely, useful, and
accurate ESG data to stakeholders, particularly investors.
- Engage with organizations that provide sustainability ratings
- Develop and publish the annual Sustainability Report.
- Serve as the Company's spokesperson for Edison International's
- Manage team goals, performance, training, safety, conduct and
- Establish and maintain core governance factors in
decision-making, policymaking, roles, and responsibilities of
internal sustainability stakeholders, and reporting.
- Seven or more years of combined leadership and project
- Demonstrated experience in leading corporate sustainability
- Knowledge of sustainability frameworks, methodologies, ratings,
and reporting requirements and GHG accounting frameworks and
metrics The preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in business, public policy or related
- Proven strategic thinking in the sustainability space and
professional achievements in sustainability responsibilities.
- External engagement experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage and lead large, complex projects.
- Experience working across multiple disciplines with technical
understanding and strong aptitude.
- Ability to influence individuals at all levels of the
organization and external constituents. You should know ---
- Work Mode: When a return-to-office date has been determined,
this position's work mode is hybrid. The employee will report to an
SCE facility for a set number of days with the option to work
remotely on the remaining days. Unless otherwise noted, employees
are required to reside in the state of California. Further details
of this work mode will be discussed at the interview stage.
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information
related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and
hiring process, and more!
- Relocation may apply. About Edison International The people at
EIX don't just keep the lights on. Our mission is so much bigger.
We're fueling the kind of innovation that's changing an entire
industry, and quite possibly the planet. Join us and create a
future with cleaner energy, while providing our customers with the
safety and reliability they demand. At EIX, you'll have a chance to
grow personally and professionally, making a real impact in
Southern California and around the world. At EIX, we celebrate our
differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not
discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran status or any other protected status. We are
committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833)
Keywords: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL., Rosemead , Head of Sustainability [HYBRID], Other , Rosemead, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!