Demand Response (DR) Associate Specialist [HYBRID]
Company: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL.
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Playing in picture-in-picture Like Add to Watch Later Share Clip
ID: 583635219 Delivery: application/vnd.vimeo.dash+json Embed Size:
514--289 Separate AV: true Dropped Frames: 0 / 0 - 0 Playhead /
Buffer: 0 / 0 / 0 Bandwidth: 0 (0 Kbps0 Kbps) 00:00 00:32 Quality
Auto Speed Normal This opens in a new window. Demand Response (DR)
Associate Specialist [HYBRID] AddThis Sharing Buttons Share to
Facebook Share to Twitter Share to LinkedIn Share to Email App
- Job ID: 71040837
- Job Family: Customer Service
- Location: Rosemead, CA USJob Description
Join the Clean Energy Revolution Become aDemand Response (DR)
Associate Specialistat Southern California Edison (SCE) and build a
better tomorrow. The successful candidate will be part of SCE's
Demand Response Systems and Technology team within Customer
Programs & Services (CP&S). This group is responsible for all
systems and technologies that support the demand response portfolio
at SCE. The DR Associate Specialist will help support day-to-day
analytical operations and technical projects including creation of
procedural documents, system testing, identification of system
issues and areas for improvement, and the ability to dispatch DR
programs from SCE and third-party systems. SCE's DR programs
provide customers the option to receive incentives in exchange for
agreeing to reduce their energy demand upon request by SCE. These
programs support SCE's ability to mitigate high energy prices,
respond to grid emergencies, and reduce the long-term demand for
new power generation resources. As aDR Associate Specialist,your
work will help power our planet, reduce carbon emissions and create
cleaner air for everyone. Are you ready to take on the challenge to
help us build the future? A day in the life - Get ready to think
big, work smart and shine bright!
- Supports a project manager with the development and
implementation of technical and non-technical solutions.
- Develop and execute business requirements, test plans, test
scripts, and user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Perform quantitative analysis of program performance, budgets,
- Provide analysis and support for reporting requirements for the
CPUC, CAISO, and other regulatory agencies.
- Preparation and analysis of data for monthly financial and
operational performance reviews.
- Support for program changes and enhancements, both technical
- Analytical and operational support for the dispatch,
evaluation, and reporting of Demand Response events.
- Experience in performing analytical tasks including developing
and executing technical documentation.
- Experience in providing day-to-day guidance to stakeholders of
a program or project team. The preferred
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in an analytical, business, or
quantitative discipline (engineering, math, statistics, computer
science, information technology, or related field).
- Experience in demand response programs, principles, and
- Experience in wholesale power market operations, particularly
- Experience in contributing to technical documents such as
Business System Requirements, Test Plans, Test Scripts, and
- Experience in prioritizing, planning, organizing, and
coordinating heavy workloads while maintaining high levels of
accuracy and meeting assigned deadlines. You should know
- This position's work mode is hybrid.The employee will report to
an SCE facility for a set number of days with the option to work
remotely on the remaining days.Unless otherwise noted, employees
are required to reside in the state of California.Further details
of this work mode will be discussed at the interview stage.
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information
related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and
hiring process, and more!
- Relocation does not apply to this position Testing
- This position requires testing and applicants who are
identified to continue through the selection process will be
invited to test via email. Reference our Information Guides for the
following tests: Edison Individual Contributor Workstyles (Test
#8203). Candidates who have previously passed these assessment(s),
in some cases, may not need to retest again for this position.
About Southern California Edison The people at SCE don't just keep
the lights on. Our mission is so much bigger. We're fueling the
kind of innovation that's changing an entire industry, and quite
possibly the planet. Join us and create a future with cleaner
energy, while providing our customers with the safety and
reliability they demand. At SCE, you'll have a chance to grow
personally and professionally, making a real impact in Southern
California and around the world. At SCE, we celebrate our
differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not
discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran status or any other protected status. We are
committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833)
Keywords: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL., Rosemead , Demand Response (DR) Associate Specialist [HYBRID], Other , Rosemead, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!