Accounts Receivable [ONSITE]
Company: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL.
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Accounts Receivable [ONSITE] AddThis Sharing Buttons Share to
Facebook Share to Twitter Share to LinkedIn Share to Email App
- Job ID: 71041811
- Job Family: Finance / Accounting
- Location: Rosemead, CA US
- Salary: 17.40-26.06 Job Description
Join the Clean Energy Revolution! The Accounts Receivable, Support
position will be in the Remittance Processing & Support Department
within SCE's Controller Organization. You will be responsible for
processing mail-in payments received and forwarding deposits to the
bank in a timely manner. A day in the life - Get ready to think
big, work smart and shine bright!
- Operate high and/or low speed mail extraction/imaging equipment
to remove mail-in payments from envelopes and image the
- Perform keying/data entry, balancing and research necessary to
resolve exception payments.
- Perform other related activities including, but not limited to,
filing, overseeing check destruction, handling correspondence, and
returning incomplete payments via mail.
- Make quick decisions consistent with training while extracting
mail or keying exceptions in order to process a high volume of
- Accurately process payments to avoid errors and the associated
- Maintaining a safety conscious work environment by following
Edison safety protocols and safe work practices.
- Performing other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- One or more years of experience extracting and/or processing
payments in an automated lockbox environment.
- Experience performing data entry in a 10 key by touch
- Experience with exception processing utilizing BancTec Pay
Courier system or comparable remittance processing system.
- Experience with OPEX (Eagle, 150, and 7200) systems or
comparable extraction and imaging systems. You should know---
- Work Mode: This position's work mode isOn-Site. Unless
otherwise noted, employees are required to reside in the state of
California. Further details of this work mode will be discussed at
the interview stage.
- This position requires testing and applicants who are
identified to continue through the selection process will be
invited to test via email. We invite you to visit our Candidate
Resource page for further information and to access information
guides. For information guides , please reference Edison Individual
Contributor Workstyles test 8203 and EEI BCAB Test (#5206).
Candidates who have previously passed these assessment(s), in some
cases, may not need to retest again for this position.
- Visit ourCandidate Resource page to get meaningful information
related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and
hiring process, and more!
About Southern California Edison
The people at SCE don't just keep the lights on. Our mission is so
much bigger. We're fueling the kind of innovation that's changing
an entire industry, and quite possibly the planet. Join us and
create a future with cleaner energy, while providing our customers
with the safety and reliability they demand. At SCE, you will have
a chance to grow personally and professionally, making a real
impact in Southern California and around the world. At SCE, we
celebrate our differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity
Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
We are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833)
Keywords: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL., Rosemead , Accounts Receivable [ONSITE], Other , Rosemead, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!