IT Specialist 4
Company: Cenergy Corporation
Posted on: March 16, 2023
IT Specialist 4
Roles and Responsibilities
* Responsible for RF network design activities related to building a private LTE network using tools such as Atoll ACP and manually adjusting as appropriate.
* Optimize the end-to-end RF design, propagation modeling and prediction for Macro Cell deployment
* Review and modify RF link budgets on a per site level basis to meet operational requirements
* Perform site candidate activities including evaluations, site walks, and selection.
* Develop link budget and perform traffic analysis as needed and update design parameters for ongoing improvements as required.
* Produce site configuration designs (RFDS) for macro and micro cells.
* Review construction close-out packages, perform final checks and configuration changes prior to turning sites on-air.
* Analysis of KPIs, investigation and improvement of Network Quality problems with parameter optimization and site configuration change
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related specialized field or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. Specialized certification may be required. Typically possesses nine or more years experience in the field performing complex analysis, consulting and providing recommendations. Ability to perform in-depth analysis of the highest-level technical issues. In-depth experience designing and implementing information solutions. Ability to ensure that system improvements are successfully implemented. Ability to provide technical engineering and/or architectural guidance on an as-needed basis.
* Cellular/Mobile Technology proficiency in LTE and practical experience
* Experience with macro and small cell nominal and final RF designs including development, operations, RF KPIs, and maintenance of RF link budgets for 3GPP technologies
* Proficient in setup, calibration, utilization and data processing of LTE optimization equipment and software
* Familiarity with troubleshooting network issues with drive test data
* Working knowledge of Atoll and experience with model calibration
* Working knowledge of drive test data post-processing, map generation, frequency planning and interference matrix analysis and site database maintenance
* Understanding of equipment co-location and experience performing inter-modulation and other external interference analysis
* SQL querying, programming, an understanding of OEM data schema, and KPI development from RAN and EPC counters is a plus
* Working knowledge of the planning, design, and troubleshooting process of network systems
* Working knowledge of industry trends and products
* Understanding of waterfall and agile project management processes, tools and techniques
The benefits available with this position include:
Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
Continuous Employment Development and Learning
Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
Aetna & Kaiser Group Medical Coverage
Dental Insurance Coverage
Vision Insurance Coverage
Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
Long Term Disability
Voluntary Short-Term Disability
Access to Health Joy
GAP Medical Coverage
Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.
IT Specialist 4
Keywords: Cenergy Corporation, Rosemead , IT Specialist 4, Other , Rosemead, California
here to apply!