Building Ops Maintenance Tech
Company: Panda Restaurant Group
Posted on: January 8, 2022
At Panda, we all share a common mission: 'Deliver exceptional
Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people
are inspired to better their lives.' We invest in our people
because great people run great operations that will exceed our
guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will
experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five
fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great
Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining
restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served
in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill
concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by
founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from
entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions
available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA.
Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant
The Building Ops Maintenance Technician is responsible for
performing semi-skilled maintenance work at the Support Center.This
position serves as a specialist in electrical or plumbing skilled
trade. The Building Ops Maintenance Technician manages the work
schedule for Support Center maintenance and repair projects and
provides maintenance support for special events.
- Provides semi-skilled maintenance of the SC facility, including
plumbing and electrical repairs, painting, carpentry (shelves, door
work, and blinds installation), and other maintenance work as
- Serves as a specialist in electrical or plumbing skilled trade.
As electrical specialist, completes electrical projects involving
wiring, installing electrical fixtures, switches, and outlets and
troubleshoots electrical circuits. Ensures jobs are carried out
consistent with specifications and local electrical codes.
- Manages the work schedule on the Building Ops calendar,
arranging for parts and supplies to execute the job and closing out
the work order in a timely manner.
- Supports building initiatives and special projects at the
Support Center, working with other departments and vendors to
complete time sensitive projects.
- Provides maintenance and building support for special events
held at the Support Center and seasonal decorations.
- High school diploma required; Bachelors or Associates degree
- Minimum one year of building maintenance experience
- Basic computer/technology skills
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, communication (oral and
written) and listening skills
- Time management, organization, and prioritization skills in
- Ability to perform semi-skilled maintenance work, including
basic plumbing and electrical repairs, carpentry, and painting and
work with power and hand tools
- Successful completion of annual store training
- Ability to demonstrate and teach Pandas Mission, Values, and
- If hired, must provide proof of full vaccination on your start
date, unless prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Full
vaccination means two weeks or more have passed after receiving the
second dose in a two-dose series, or more than two weeks after
receiving a single-dose vaccine. Examples of proof of full
vaccination include an original, photocopied, or digital completed
vaccination card which includes your name, type of vaccine
provided, and date last dose administered .
Panda Restaurant Groups culture is strongly guided by our Mission
and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all
interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values,
as well as the principals of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective
People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Panda Restaurant Group, Rosemead , Building Ops Maintenance Tech, Professions , Rosemead, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!