Access Security Administration Analyst
Company: Commercial Programming Systems, Inc.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionAccess Security Administration AnalystThis is a
W2 hourly contract for a mid-sized bank in the Rosemead area. Due
to the nature of the work an onsite presence will be required for
training and knowledge transfer.The Access Security Administration
(ASA) Analyst will provide access security support to all Bank
employees/contractors for all company supported applications and
systems. The analyst will respond to security related inquiries and
requests for assistance with the company's computer systems,
software, applications, and network. The analyst is required to
receive, document, and analyze user security requests for Windows
Active Directory (AD) and all applications, and to provision user
access in accordance with IT policies and service level standards.
The analyst will provide user support in response to telephone
calls, emails, and user request tickets.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Create and delete user security account IDs for all Bank
supported systems and applications.
- Assign and modify user entitlements in accordance with
documented and approved access requests.
- Troubleshoot user security issues and assist users with
resetting of system and application passwords.
- Create and track access security related tickets to document
completed access security tasks.
- Support and coordinate with other IT functional areas to fully
assist users with their security issues and requirements.
- Adhere to all Access Security Administration, Information
Technology, and Information Security policies, standards, and
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related
- Minimum of 2 years of security support experience in a banking
environment preferred but not required.
- Experience with general knowledge of IT concepts, Windows AD
security, banking application user access,
- Windows operating systems, servers, PCs, laptops, network
printers, telecom, AV, networking concepts, virtualization, and
terminal services preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and accurately
with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently. Excellent
customer service skills required.
- Bilingual in Mandarin or Cantonese preferred but not
Keywords: Commercial Programming Systems, Inc., Rosemead , Access Security Administration Analyst, Professions , Rosemead, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!