Mailing & Logistic, Specialist 1, 6412
Company: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Mailing & Logistic, Specialist 1, 6412 AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to LinkedIn Share to Email
- Job ID: 71037527
- Job Family: Skilled Crafts
- Location: Rosemead, CA US
- Other Locations:Job Description
Join the Clean Energy Revolution Become a -Mailing & Logistic,
Specialist -at Southern California Edison (SCE) and build a better
tomorrow. Your work will help power our planet, reduce carbon
emissions and create cleaner air for everyone. Are you ready to
take on the challenge to help us build the future? A day in the
life - Get ready to think big, work smart and shine bright!
- Sort, process and deliver mail and packages.
- Operate and maintain Company vehicles and complex office and
- Ensure that mail, equipment, data, and supplies are sorted and
delivered in a timely and accurate manner.
- Load and unload mail and packages.
- Scan documents and packages.
- Answer phones, respond to customer requests and conduct mail
and package transactions including handling and delivering.
- Operate a two axle vehicle.
- Other duties as instructed.
- On occasion may be required to operate fork lift.
- A Class "C" license is required. Must pass all required tests.
Must hold and maintain a valid California Driver License.
- Three years of experience of a combination of mail sorting
and/or freight handling.
- Stand and walk for long periods of time on even or uneven
- Ability to lift up 65lbs. - The preferred:
- Standard abbreviations used in shipping and in designated
weights and measures.
- Proper use of equipment; safety and accident prevention
- Learn fundamentals of job such as names of delivery locations,
postal and shipping rules and regulations.
- Operate light material moving equipment and two axle
- Understand and follow written and oral directions.
- Perform heavy physical work.
- Operate postal machinery.
- Load and unload such as boxes, documents, packages and
- Scan materials for prohibited items.
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job are at a
level comparable with those normally acquired through courses taken
in obtaining a high school education.
- Some work experience sorting mail is preferred. Test
Requirements - This position requires the following test(s): Please
reference tests EEI BCAB (Test #5206). Applicants who have
previously passed these test(s) may not need to retest again for
this position Test Preparation. Most tests have guides to help you
prepare. You can reference them anytime at -Edison.com/TestInfo .
Email Monitoring. Applicants who are identified to continue in the
selection process may be invited to test. Invitations to test will
be sent to the email address used during your application. Please
monitor your email account daily to ensure no important
communications regarding your application status or invitation to
test will be missed. Email communications for testing will come
from TalentAcquisition@sce.com and email@example.com.
Self-Scheduling. Certain tests will allow you to self-schedule your
testing time. These invitations to self-schedule will need to be
completed within 3 days from the date of the email invitation.
There is limited availability, so we encourage you to coordinate
with your supervisor (for SCE employees) and schedule your session
immediately. You should know---
- Visit our -Candidate Resource -page to get meaningful
information related to benefits, perks, resources, testing
information, and hiring process, and more! About SCE The people at
SCE don't just keep the lights on. Our mission is so much bigger.
We're fueling the kind of innovation that's changing an entire
industry, and quite possibly the planet. Join us and create a
future with cleaner energy, while providing our customers with the
safety and reliability they demand. At SCE, you'll have a chance to
grow personally and professionally, making a real impact in
Southern California and around the world. At SCE, we celebrate our
differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not
discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran status or any other protected status. We are
committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
Keywords: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL., Rosemead , Mailing & Logistic, Specialist 1, 6412, Professions , Rosemead, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!